How many food safety violations can you identify in this small kitchen work area?
- Access to the handwashing sink is being blocked by a cart.
- The box on the cart contains a large amount of meat that is being held at room temperature.
- A tub of meat is being stored on top of a trash can.
- An absorbent wiping cloth is placed under the cutting board.
- A container of spices is being stored on a visibly soiled cutting board.
What food safety violations do you see in this photo?
- The only handwashing sink that’s available in this kitchen is blocked by bus tubs and being used as a storage area for bucket lids.
– shared by Jen Birdsong